July 28, 2010

TURTLE????




My foster mom took me to work again, but don't worry i didn't have anything up my nose. We went for a fun visit. The kennel she put me in was a suite, i had a nice comfy bed and all kinds of yummy chewies. No wonder my other foster sister loves going to work everyday. My mom wanted me to meet the cat at work, i think his name is Lou. He wasn't as happy to meet me as i was to meet him. I think he will get used to me. Then there was this crazy looking creature. It was green and moved really slow, then they put him in a tub of water. I think he was getting a bath, he liked it way more than i like my baths. So i had to get a little closer to see what was going on. My mom told me it was a turtle and to not get to close, he might bite my nose. That didn't sound to fun. But it was another fun day at work with mom.

2 comments:

  1. Pyper,

    I'm so glad to hear you didn't have another foxtail up your nose!! I love reading about your adventures, it's great that you're having so much fun!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pyper, you have some pretty neat adventures!

    ReplyDelete